Today Selina brought home this:
When I asked her who it was from, she said it was from a boy in her class. Apparently this little guy doesn't know how to spell so the teacher wrote the note on his behalf.
Then I slammed Selina with a million questions
1) Does this boy sit at your table?
2) Do you do stations together?
3) Is he nice? Polite? Respectful?
4) What about recess, do you hang out at recess?
5) What are his intentions?
6) Does he know you're not old enough to date?
7) Do you eat in the cafeteria together?
8) Have I met this boy before?
Selina looked at me with a sideways glance and said, "We just tie shoes together."
And so it begins... young love.